14.10.14

PKK: Είμαστε σε πόλεμο με την Τουρκία


PKK: Είμαστε σε πόλεμο με την Τουρκία
Με έκτακτη ανακοίνωσή της η κεντρική διοίκηση του PKK κατηγόρησε την Τουρκία ότι παραβίασε την κατάπαυση του πυρός με τους βομβαρδισμούς στην επαρχία Χακαρί.
«Η Τουρκία παραβίασε την κατάπαυση του πυρός που είχε συμφωνηθεί με την έναρξη του διαλόγου μεταξύ των δύο μερών πριν από δύο χρόνια» σημειώνεται στην ανακοίνωση που ουσιαστικά επισημοποιεί την έναρξη του πολέμου και από την πλευρά των Κούρδων.

Πριν από δύο χρόνια άρχισε το διπλό παιχνίδι της Τουρκίας.
Από την μία πλευρά ξεκίνησε διάλογο με το PKKκαι τους υπόλοιπου Κούρδους στην Τουρκία και τους υπνώτισε σε μακρόσυρτες διαπραγματεύσεις που δεν κατέληγαν πουθενά, ωστόσο εμφάνιζαν την Τουρκία σε επικοινωνιακό επίπεδο να είναι το «περιστέρι» της ειρηνικής συνύπαρξης των δύο λαών.
Την ίδια ώρα όμως ξεκινούσε να εκπαιδεύει και να οπλίζει τους τρομοκράτες της Αλ Νούσρα και βασικά του Ισλαμικού Κράτους που όπως αποδείχθηκε ο στόχος τους δεν ήταν να ρίξουν τον Άσαντ αλλά να εξολοθρεύσουν τους Κούρδους.
Τώρα που το σχέδιο αποκαλύφθηκε η Τουρκία απομονωμένη κήρυξε τον πόλεμο στους Κούρδους βομβαρδίζοντας τις θέσεις τους στην επαρχία Χακαρί ενώ ταυτόχρονα στήνει προβοκάτσια και στο Τουνσελί.
Ο πόλεμος άρχισε και οι Κούρδοι με την έκτακτη ανακοίνωσή τους αποδέχονται την πρόκληση αφού οι Τούρκοι παραβίασαν την συμφωνία κατάπαυσης του πυρός.

tribune

Kurdish PKK rebels say Turkey violated 

ceasefire with air strikes


October 14, 2014  HAKKARI, Turkey's Kurdish region,— The outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) said on Tuesday the Turkish military had launched air strikes on its guerrillas in the Kurdish region in southeast Turkey on Monday, violating a ceasefire agreed under a two-year-old peace process.

The PKK's military wing said in a statement on its website that its forces had not suffered casualties during the strikes in the Daglica area of Hakkari province. Media reports had earlier indicated the air strikes were at the weekend.

Turkish F-16 jets dropped bombs late Monday on PKK targets in the village of Daglica in the Kurdish Hakkari provincewww.Ekurd.net in Turkish Kurdistan near the border with Iraqi Kurdistan Region, the source told AFP on condition of anonymity.

Turkish warplanes attacked PKK targets in Turkish Kurdistan [southeast Turkey] on Sunday in the first significant air operation against the militants since the launch of a peace process two years ago, Hurriyet news website said on Tuesday.

The air strikes caused "major damage" to the PKK, Hurriyet said. They were launched after three days of PKK attacks on a military outpost in Hakkari province near the Iraqi border, it added.

There was no immediate comment from the military on the reported air strikes, which Hurriyet said was carried out with the knowledge of Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu.

The incident came amid Kurdish anger in southeast Turkey at Ankara's failure to intervene along its border with Syria where Islamic State militants have besieged the mainly Kurdish town of Kobani for the last month.

"F-16 and F-4 warplanes which took off from (bases in the southeastern provinces of) Diyarbakir and Malatya rained down bombs on PKK targets after they attacked a military outpost in the Daglica region," Hurriyet said.

Ankara launched a peace process with jailed Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan in 2012 to end an insurgency which has killed more than 40,000 people in 30 years.
Since it was established in 1984 the PKK has been fighting the Turkish state, which still denies the constitutional existence of Kurds, with the aim of creating an independent Kurdish state, but now limited its demands to to establish an autonomous Kurdish region and more cultural rights for ethnic Kurds,www.Ekurd.net who make up around 22.5 million of the country's 75-million population but have long been denied basic political and cultural rights, its goal to political autonomy. A large Turkey's Kurdish community openly sympathise with PKK rebels.

Copyright ©, respective author or news agency, Reuters | Ekurd.net | Agencies
Ekurd.net 


Turkish army violates ceasefire
The People’s Defence Centre Headquarters Command has announced that Turkey has “violated the ceasefire process.”
The People’s Defence Centre Headquarters Command has issued a written statement saying that, although there had been some violations by Turkish state forces of the ceasefire which began with the declaration by Kurdish People’s Leader Abdullah Öcalan on 21 March 2013, both sides had in general complied with it.
The Command said that yesterday, for the first time after a period of close to 2 years, the Turkish army had carried out an aerial bombardment of guerrilla forces. The statement said: “The ceasefire was violated by attacks on two guerrilla bases in the Oramar (Dağlıca) area of Gever district of Colemêrg (Hakkari) province.”
The statement continued, saying “on 13 October between 13.00 and 15.00 the Turkish army fired artillery and mortars from the Oramar military base at guerrilla positions, and on the same day war planes carried out sorties between 15.30 and 16.30 on the same areas. The guerrillas responded with anti-aircraft fire. Further artillery attacks took place at 20.30 to which the guerrillas responded with mortars. There were no casualties amongst the guerrillas. Drones are continuing to fly over the area. On 13 October Turkish war planes flew over the area between Colemêrg and Gever constantly, bombing Zerê village.”
Also on 13 October, war planes flew over the Zap area of the Medya Defence Areas between 15.00 and 17.00, and the Bilican military base in Çelê (Çukurca) opened fire on surrounding areas.
The statement added that on 13 October war planes had flown over the Haftanin area between 19.00 and midnight, and that there had been constant drone activity.

Firat News
http://infognomonpolitics.blogspot.gr/2014/10/pkk_14.html

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου